Real estate professionals, welcome to CBRsource.com!
Here are some things you can do at this web site:
- Take our online Risk Assessment Test to find out
where you might be able to
improve your skills.
- If you aren't a CBR already, enroll in a CBR Course!
- Or as an alternative to attending a live program choose the CBR Home Study to earn the designation on your own schedule.
- Be sure to look over the Home Buyers section Tips for Home Buyers too.
The Certified Buyer Agency (CBRŪ) designation is an independent nationally recognized designation that has been offered to REALTORSŪ through local and state associations since 1991. Over 24,000 REALTORSŪ currently benefit from the knowledge that they acquired in this highly rated program.
The CBRŪ program is an intensive program that immerses participants in the laws, industry 'best practices' and responsibilities involved in agency representation.
CBR covers the various skills and techniques needed to identify, qualify, and bring new buyers into your business. CBR is presented with a street savvy approach that strengthens your marketing, presentation and negotiation talents. It gives you the phraseology and wording needed to attract new customers into your business and make them your buyer clients.
Ever have a problem getting buyers to sign a representation agreement? CBR will show you the steps to get those agreements signed and give you background and knowledge to explain to the buyer why that action is to their advantage. You wouldn't list a property without a contract in hand - why work with buyers without a
Representation agreement. Learn how to make your lookers into buyers and move them to the settlement table.
The requirement for earning this designation is satisfactory completion of a 2 or 3 day classroom based program, or the CBR Home Study option that many agents are choosing for its ease of use. Look at the Courses page to find a program near you, click her to find a CBR Course.
Though the CBRŪ course designation is not administered by NAR, it is recognized by NAR as an elective option to some of NAR's educational programs. NAR by-laws do permit associations to sponsor designation programs, other then those offered by NAR and its affiliates, when an association feels that a course offers a strong benefit to its members.
Agents who earn the CBRŪ designation are not required to complete additional training courses or to pay annual dues to maintain the CBR designation membership. The NO ANNUAL DUES makes CBR an option that can almost pay for itself.
Administered by RealNet Learning Services of Virginia, the instructors who are selected to present the CBRŪ program are among the nation's top rated real estate educators. Successful completion of the CBRŪ course does not require the passing of a standardized final exam. This provides instructors the flexibility to customize each course to the agency laws and market conditions for the location in which the course is offered.
As a graduate of the Certified Buyer Representative course you will receive the following benefits:
- Receive your CBR Designation Certificate at the Program - No waiting period to earn the designation.
- Get a free listing in the CBR Member's Roster on the www.CBRSource.com web site
- Acquire 'cutting edge' knowledge in the field of buyer representation
- Become a part of the NATIONAL CERTIFIED BUYER REPRESENTATIVE discussion group on LinkedIn.com to build exposure
- Receive CBR LOGO's, press releases,and promotional aides to help build your business.
- Achieve a competitive edge in your marketplace
- Gain the insights that will help you to maximize your potential as a buyer agent
- Distinguish yourself as a REALTORŪ who has achieved a higher level of performance
- Enhance your representation of sellers and buyers through a better understanding of buyer agency
- Effectively present the benefits of buyer agency to prospective buyers
- Receive a better return on your investment when working with buyers in your marketplace
- Develop the opportunity to generate referral income through networking with other CBRŪ graduates
Don't delay - Attend a CBRŪ course today and start receiving the results that your truly deserve!
If you aren't a CBR already, enroll in the CBR Course!
Learn about the course, where and when it's offered, how to sign up.
CBRs, activate your free CBRSOURCE trial membership, check your information in the CBR roster listing, and sample the CBRsource.com Members-only section
Purchase special products that can help you be a more successful REALTOR® at the
To begin, click on any of the links on this page. We recommend non-CBRs start with the Risk Assessment Test.
risk assessment test | CBR courses | CBRSOURCE | CBR Store | Members-only | CBR roster
HOME | contents | links to related sites | contact us
© 2016 RealNet Learning Services